We can select the suitable service for your child.
- General information
- To assit to your needs
Referred by :
Your family name and given name :
Your email address :
Your phone number :
Your resident country :
Family name and given name :
Email address :
Birth date :
School grade :
Mother tongue :
Interests and strengths :
Enrolment purpose :
About child's issue
Issues found at School
Behaviour and emotions
Please add any relevant information.
You can share any documents such as school scores and diagnosis.
The both parties mutually agrees to following actions to be the most efficient and effective improvement of learning and working skills:
- AIDEOR primarily defines, close consultation with the Client, the type of support needed and the necessary tools for the Client.
- All the AIDEOR professionals will comply with its professional ethical code and always is acting for the sake of the Client
- An interview between the Client and the Director also between the Director and the professional who does the intervention will be systematically performed before entering in any support, during the signature of the contract.
- AIDEOR undertakes to do all preparation prior the intervention and to structure it in such a way as to optimize time to the benefit of the Client.
- AIDEOR shall keep confidential all information of the Client and shall contact other parties involved to help to improve the situation of the Client, only if given written permission by the Client to do so.
- AIDEOR shall not assign any of his/her duties or obligations under this agreement to a third party except AIDEOR professionals.
- The Client undertakes to assist the AIDEOR professional in identifying problem areas in which the Client needs specific remediation.
- The Client agrees that games, assignments, exercises, homework, and other form an integral part of help, undertakes to complete such work timeously and any given assignments by the assigned due date (if applicable).
- The Client agrees to provide their own materials needed for each session (Eg; paper, pencil, computer, etc.).
- For a well-fitted support, the contract is defining the targets and the type of support to be performed by the specialist. The Client which is deemed to subscribe to this support Service is encouraged to carefully read these provisions.
LOCATION, SCHEDULE AND FREQUENCIES
The Service is delivered online. The location of the Client and the Consultant has to be confidential and calm to ensure a climate conducive to learning.
The Service enrolled will be registered in the system and can be renewed with mutually agreed.
The frequency, schedule, and duration of the Service shall be mutually agreed upon by AIDEOR and the Client. It is important to respect the schedule planned.
The sessions of the Service are 30 minutes to 2h depends on the required Service. The decision on length and frequency of the sessions are proposed by AIDEOR based on the Clients’ needs and abilities and agreed by the Client.
Fees are defined at the start of the Service between the Client and AIDEOR depending on the type of the service performed and is invoiced by AIDEOR. Fees may be adjusted at the event of renewal unless the major economic situation changes.
In case if additional Services are required, the mutually agreed fees will be charged.
The separate fees shall be applied in case of the Signatory of this contract, guardians of the kids and teenager, employer of the worker, school of the student, and other party, requires the additional consultation online, beyond initial free of charge sessions.
AIDEOR may, on occasion, request the Client to purchase materials and equipment, but the Client may elect not to purchase materials in which case the professional will use alternate materials with the Client.
No further fees or expenses, without prior Client approval, shall be charged for preparation.
Fees are based upon the Client’s undertaking to attend all sessions as stipulated in the schedule above and no discount or refunds shall be given in respect of sessions not attended by the Client.
The Client shall pay AIDEOR the Service fees by the agreed payment method (Paypal or bank transfer) upon the receipt of the corresponding invoice, on the following week of the reception of the invoice and at least a week before the Service starts. The Service cycle will start after reception of the first payment.
After the first payment done, the payment cycle will be monthly. The Client can load Credit to prepay the next service.
The Client will receive the reminders of the late payment to the payment due date specified in the invoice.
This agreement contract can be updated depending on the needs of the Client and on the investment of each of the parties concerned. The update of the present agreement may be requested by one of the signatories and is subjected to a common approval.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
a. CANCELATION BY CLIENT
The Client may cancel the Session by giving at least 24 hours prior written notice to AIDEOR in which case no Service fees will be incurred. The Sessions not attended by the Client without giving 24 hours prior notice to AIDEOR shall be charged at the full rate.
The Client will be notified as ‘’late’’ if the Session is cancelled less than 24h. AIDER will charge the Client half of the rate.
The Client has to reschedule the Service before the next Session planned to encourage improvement and learning motivation.
b. CANCELLATION BY AIDEOR
AIDEOR may cancel the Session by giving 24 hours prior notice to the Client in which case no fees shall be incurred. The Client shall reschedule the appointment in the current week at a time agreeable to both parties.
The Service fees are calculated according to the times stipulated in the schedule and no adjustment shall be made for time lost because of late arrival by the Client.
Any lost time because of the late online arrival from AIDEOR shall be compensated for such amount of time that was lost by extending the Session by the mutual agreement.
No adjustment to fees shall be made for time lost because of late online arrival by both parties or by early termination of session by the Client.
The AIDEOR professional agrees to wait fifteen minutes from the time of the scheduled session for the Client’s arrival before considering that session canceled without sufficient prior notice and therefore subject to the terms set forth in the CANCELLATION AND REFUND policy.
For any reason by the Client, this contract may be terminated by either party at any time by giving the other party 30 days prior written notice. If the Client desires to stop receiving the Service, any refund is accorded.
AIDEOR reserves the right to terminate the agreement, the Client failed to the one week after the second reminder.
AIDEOR makes no promises or warranties with regards to a Client’s performance as a result of any skills provided.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with regards to the subject matter thereof and the parties waive the right to rely on any alleged expressed or implied provision not contained herein. Any alteration to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
I read and I accept the Policy.
I hereby give my consent to AIDEOR PTE., to take photographs, record lessons, and video capture (hereafter information asset) during the online or offline classes with my child. I understand that this information asset is primarily to improve learning support contents and methods, educate remedial teacher, and acquire remedial teaching patterns for education improvement. These information assets are kept in a secure and confidential environment which is only administered by the AIDEOR accredited administrators and will not be used for commercial usage.
I also give my consent to AIDEOR to create the promotional content (hereafter contents) in addition to the information assets. I understand these contents are primarily used for marketing and promotion. This consent includes, but is not limited to;
• Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of my child and/or record his voice;
• Permission to use his name; and
• Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of my child, and/or recording of my child’s voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness.
I understand that neither information asset or content from me or my child is not expected any compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future.